This package has been exclusively designed for companies. It aims to provide companies with an ideal tool to reduce absenteeism when an employee’s family member falls ill, through a package of hours available for the company to use as it sees fit, while at the same time providing a benefit to employees.
Under these agreements, members and employees of an institution gain access to all the services and benefits offered by Dedicar with great advantages. Over the past few years, Dedicar has entered into a large number of agreements with public and private institutions, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Ministry of Sport
- British Hospital
- Grupo Comercial de la Unión (La Unión Trade Group)
- Ministry of National Defense and all related agencies (SRPFFAA, FFAA, HCMCFFAA, Coast Guard, etc.)
- Ministry of the Interior and related agencies
- ADES (Association of High School Teachers)
- ATES (Association of Elementary School Teachers)
- AFP (Association of Port Employees)
- CASS (Social Security Affiliates Coordinator)
- Consumer Cooperative for Bank Employees
- Copac Cooperative
All agreements have resulted in great advantages for each and every one of the employees and members. If you wish to have this option available for your institution, do not hesitate to contact our offices. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have and hope we can work together towards an eventual agreement and its subsequent implementation.